toms daily runner J951 SNE nova 4 door loon

An area of the forum dedicated to the other marques and models sat on your driveway (please post only one thread per car)
tommy8252

Re: toms daily runner J951 SNE nova 4 door loon

Post by tommy8252 »

Well after putting my engine in 2 weeks ago I found that something in the box had slipped leaving me with no drive :( ordered a replacement c374 f13 out of a corsa b to replace it with. Attempted to fit this last thursday evening only to discover that the pick up on the diff for the speedo drives were different. :( . As I'd already taken my box off I stripped my diff out to find one of the pinion cogs (can't remember the technical name for it) had dropped out and as such was a simple case of re-meshing it correctly with the other cogs. So that left me with one fully working nova c374 gearbox and one surplus corsa c374 gearbox.

At this point I turned the fueling up with the car hooked up to the emissions machine so it's now running a tad rich but better than lean as evident by the previous engine damage.

I've been running it round for the past week giving it some good stick. (Just to make sure everythings ok you see :thumb: ) im happy to report it's taken all the abuse and not blown up on me so I decided to swap some parts today.

Got the opel logoed mud flaps on along with the Engleman mirrors and swapped the splitter for a proper vented laguna one :) heres some pictures

forgive the dirty car. Only thing I haven't got done today that I wanted to was wire in the intermittent wiper stalk but may get that done tomorrow or when I fit the digi dash.
tommy8252

Post by tommy8252 »

Gave it a clean today so here's some pic whoring

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

hope you enjoy and as always all comments welcome
TurboDan

Post by TurboDan »

Love it, whats the spoiler off? Fits perfect.
tommy8252

Post by tommy8252 »

Rover 45/honda civic

Its funny cos it means it has parts from 4 different manufacturers on it
5853moore

Post by 5853moore »

looks good as ever tommy! you going to that wales meet at the end of april ?
tommy8252

Post by tommy8252 »

Cheers mike.

Yeah I'm heading to the ponderosa meet.