my best cav after it hit a car door. b 4 and after pics

An area of the forum dedicated to the other marques and models sat on your driveway (please post only one thread per car)
rustyarches

my best cav after it hit a car door. b 4 and after pics

Post by rustyarches »

Rustyarches vauxhall make them and i break them. cars owned 40+cavaliers,8 calibras, 3 astras, 2 novas, 1 fontera, 2 carltons, 1 senator, 1 omega, 1 corsa , 3 vectras,
marcia

Re: my best cav after it hit a car door. b 4 and after pics

Post by marcia »

What's your plans now?
William
PRESENT CAR;1995(N) Vauxhall Cavalier GLS, 2.0 litre, 16 Valve Automatic in Smoke Grey.
Owned since August 2006
rustyarches

Post by rustyarches »

It's all fixed now wish I had more pics of it.it's got a turbo back lights and boot panel,turbo leather,I've put her in a storige centre might get her out in a few years time.
Rustyarches vauxhall make them and i break them. cars owned 40+cavaliers,8 calibras, 3 astras, 2 novas, 1 fontera, 2 carltons, 1 senator, 1 omega, 1 corsa , 3 vectras,
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

looks tidy dude what lump is in it?
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
rustyarches

Post by rustyarches »

Isuzu it's the only engine for me with these fuel prices.had I've had my fun with the redtop's 15 years of them, I did have a nice silver nova gsi that had a redtop in I swapped it for a White astra gsi, the boy was from Blackwood can't remember his name he used to have a cally turbo, is the nova still about?????
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

there was 2 silver novas or here both my mates lol

was it a k plater?

was it shaun mayor?
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
rustyarches

Post by rustyarches »

It was a k plate with manta front seats with dark speed line wheels. I could keep up with standard scoobys and mk4 astra gsi's I put in a engine that had only dun 30k so it was a nice tight motor,
terkin

Post by terkin »

that looks exactly like mine when i first got it lol same thing aswell car door lol