my zaffi gsi

An area of the forum dedicated to the other marques and models sat on your driveway (please post only one thread per car)
Ads

my zaffi gsi

Post by Ads »

well i got the zarira gsi i was after, an early 6am start and a road trip to bonny scotland, (the land of the speed camera lol), i picked it up, and had an enthuisiastic drive back home, down the A68, proberbly the best driving road in the country, (apart from said speed cameras), anywat i must say it is pretty nippy for a big car, and puts the power down very smoothly, not brutal like the cav, anyway some pics

what yous think.
Mikebmth

Re: my zaffi gsi

Post by Mikebmth »

Never thought I would say it but I love the look of the Zafira Gsi!

There is a chap in bournemouth with a blue one, done a fir bit of work to it and it looks awesome. Will try and sneak a pic if he comes into my work again.

Nice looking motor though, any plans?
Free Parking is a bonus, leaving my Cav in a carbon dust filled carpark is not.....
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

nice to see a black one for a change :lol:
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
Ads

Post by Ads »

Mikebmth wrote:Never thought I would say it but I love the look of the Zafira Gsi!

There is a chap in bournemouth with a blue one, done a fir bit of work to it and it looks awesome. Will try and sneak a pic if he comes into my work again.

Nice looking motor though, any plans?
plan to keep it standard mate, as its the family car, got the cav tubby to play with, but ive said that before lol, Ads
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

looks nice

where in scotland you get it ?

btw my wife needs you deatils on othere site she sent you pm :thumb
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

zafira gsi is the fastest people carrier in the world. especially if you start tuning it hahaha!
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

humbucker wrote:zafira gsi is the fastest people carrier in the world. especially if you start tuning it hahaha!
:cool :thumb :cool

and you can fitt loads in boot ie engines cavalier parts,chest of drawers,queen size beds :thumb