K reg westminster blue cav gsi/turbo lowered on 17s near Ely

Taken note of a Mk3 Cavalier on your travels? We'd love to hear about it!
humbucker
Club Admin

K reg westminster blue cav gsi/turbo lowered on 17s near Ely

Post by humbucker »

just drove past me tonight. didnt quite catch it as was moving quickly in traffic but caught a quick glimpse... anyone we know?!
Maracus

Re: K reg westminster blue cav gsi/turbo lowered on 17s near

Post by Maracus »

Maybe spectral blue? If so it could have been my old one? It's on 17 inch five spoke alloys?

I'm out that way lots...

I also seem to remember someone had one in littleport but cant remember the colour I never actually saw it :roll:
Don't eat too many mushrooms... Else you won't have 'mush-room' for anything else!!! Hahahaha
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

yeah you could be on to something there marcus, it was on the straight from earith to sutton, would have been last summer.
Maracus

Post by Maracus »

Quite likely, I now go via Chatteris as it's a slightly more fuel efficient route (in theory) but I did go that way a lot, and still do occasionally now. What sort of time would it have been?

Small world lol
Don't eat too many mushrooms... Else you won't have 'mush-room' for anything else!!! Hahahaha
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

woulda been about 630 in the evening i guess, mid summer, really hot and sunny, i remember it vividly. i woulda been in my omega elite i think, i was still a month away from getting the astra. didn't see it again mind, but there are still a helluva lot of cavaliers out our way. many of them look to be in good nick too. i flyered one in chatteris opposite the co-op yesterday.
Maracus

Post by Maracus »

Lol was too long ago to say for sure eh but could well have been.. Notice a red 16v badge on the front nearside by the reg no.? It was on the road around then because I attended pvs in it. So it had MOT tax ect so could have been..

Can't say I remember seeing your mig I pass a few lol I'll have to pay more attention each time one comes past I bet we pass each other often lol
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

these days the daily grind is this as all the omegas are SORNd at the moment awaiting destruction or restoration (delete as appropriate). theres a thread on here for both my cav's and the irmscher omega projects, but the astra is the workhorse, give us a beep if you see us about!