been on a bit of a tour, 2 spotted.

Taken note of a Mk3 Cavalier on your travels? We'd love to hear about it!
cavy130sri

been on a bit of a tour, 2 spotted.

Post by cavy130sri »

hey all i been down to my part of the world, where i was born that is, to essex. i left here, the north east corner of scotland, and drove down, (in carla i myt add, lol.) on friday and came back sunday afternoon. i went via blackpol to pick up my sis and bro, saw a red sri on the A14, im sure it was, traveling west, loked in tip top condition too, and had been either resprayed or very well looked after, as it was not the faded salmon u normally see driving around, lol.

then in Blackpool i spotted the same car twice, once on the outward journey, to essex, the next on the journey home, it was ofcourse parked in the same place, so was glad to see it a second time, its a mint looking light blue, obviously well looked after unfortunately, even tho i saw it twice im not sure of exactly which it is, possibly an sri, very nice though.
I now have an ebook, of my own creation, to download to your ereader. ipad, iphone, ipod touch and the kindle. check out my website at http://www.charlesfbond.com for more details.
steven240374

Re: been on a bit of a tour, 2 spotted.

Post by steven240374 »

OOOhhhh you really got my hopes up then i was in blackpool on sunday all day my cav (bessie)was parked on the front all day i thought or should i say hoped mine was one you had spotted but it wasnt lol i will have to keep trying :wave