amazing what new wheels do

Chat about alloys, steelies, sizes, offsets etc. Also: rubber reviews and Photoshop requests. Post 'em here!
TurboSteven77

amazing what new wheels do

Post by TurboSteven77 »

my mates vectra gsi/rep died on thursday so i told him about vectra gsi i knew for sale very cheap
so went went pick it up last night all good bits from dead gsi goin on this 1 the 17s where first

vreg vectra gsi hatch my mate bought last night very cheap lowerd on coilover

how it sitts now
bennymac36

Re: amazing what new wheels do

Post by bennymac36 »

oh my whats going on with the dash ?
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

i quite like them rims

if i 5 stud'd my cav i think id go for them tbh
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
Deeksin

Post by Deeksin »

Tis looking smert that! The dash is rank tho get down to u pull it plenty of standard dashes
Deeks cavalier GSi 2000
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5348
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

Deeksin wrote:Tis looking smert that! The dash is rank tho get down to u pull it plenty of standard dashes
we dont need to hes got full gsi rep we in middel of striping and his lookwoods going into it and his titunum stuff going into it as well and his 4x elctric windows :thumb

put it this way price he got it for it was a steal coilovers only few months old and he has brand new set to sale of his dead 1 only on 3 weeks ago :lol:
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

gsi pie wrote:i quite like them rims

if i 5 stud'd my cav i think id go for them tbh
new sri wheels 17s loads on gumtree hes looking to swap for phase 2 more so now :lol:
Deeksin

Post by Deeksin »

steven77 wrote:
Deeksin wrote:Tis looking smert that! The dash is rank tho get down to u pull it plenty of standard dashes
we dont need to hes got full gsi rep we in middel of striping and his lookwoods going into it and his titunum stuff going into it as well and his 4x elctric windows :thumb

put it this way price he got it for it was a steal coilovers only few months old and he has brand new set to sale of his dead 1 only on 3 weeks ago :lol:
Just where do you find them lol
Deeks cavalier GSi 2000
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5348
TurboSteven77

Post by TurboSteven77 »

Deeksin wrote:
steven77 wrote:

Just where do you find them lol

me facebook tend to find them or threw my old contacts for swaping stuff

put it this way if i had 300 pounds spare it would be in my garage the now :lol:

deek you know most folk on my fb are vauxhall nuts in sume way or othere :lol: few folk slag me daily on othere sites for my old hobby BUT they soon regrat it when i have stuff they want for there cars :lol:

your luck or unluck to have me on it and see all stuff i find on daily travels the now :lol: