what wheels??

Chat about alloys, steelies, sizes, offsets etc. Also: rubber reviews and Photoshop requests. Post 'em here!
A-J

what wheels??

Post by A-J »

i've got a choice of three sets of wheels to drive to billing

set 1 > cavalier 14" steelies, with two original vauxhall centre caps and baloon tyres

set 2 > cavalier LS 14" 5 spoke alloys, again on baloon tyres and one needs some paint attention

set 3 > Cesaro 15" six spokes with tiny tyres, that throw the speedo out something rotten (sat nav 70, speedo 98) and ensure i get stuck on kerbs at services...

opinions?
Theres a fine line between stupid and visionary. You just have to be a visionary to see it.
terkin

Re: what wheels??

Post by terkin »

28mph ur kidding :scratch number 3 still tho :p
gsi pie

Post by gsi pie »

strange its knocked the speedo out that far?

im on 18s n mine aint out that far iirc
My valver brings all the boys to the yard, dam right its cammed and carbed, dam right it pops and farts, I would show you but the fuker won't start!
iangsi
Club Admin

Post by iangsi »

A-J wrote:i've got a choice of three sets of wheels to drive to billing

set 3 > Cesaro 15" six spokes with tiny tyres, that throw the speedo out something rotten (sat nav 70, speedo 98) and ensure i get stuck on kerbs at services...
What size are the tyres then ?
A-J

Post by A-J »

195/45 eagle f1's

the speedo inaccuracy was on my old cesaro, so i dont fully know what its going to be like on the SRi, but on standard tyres at 70 its already about 8 or 9 mph out
Theres a fine line between stupid and visionary. You just have to be a visionary to see it.