photobucket

Let us know which features you'd like to see introduced to the forum
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
ilovedmymantas

photobucket

Post by ilovedmymantas »

Please Admin,
remove the photobucket hosting from your useful links - It's no longer free and may be detrimental in encouraging new members to post pics.
No-one wants to pay for things if they don't have to :)

I now use postimage, It's very good.
I would have suggested this ,
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16209&p=163494&hil ... ge#p163494,
as a quick guide.
However, having clicked the screengrab I see other (harmless adult ) content has been added.
- This doesn't happen when you're uploading or viewing uploaded images though, It just seems to be the screenshots that are affected :scratch
" It's not rust. It's age-related patina " ;)

1980 vauxhall cavalier MK1 1.6L, 1982 opel manta berlinetta 1.8s, 1985 opel manta 2.0 gte, 1990 cavalier 2.0 gl ,1994 cavalier sri x20xev

-1995 cdx x20xev

---------------
Matt
Cavalier342

Re: photobucket

Post by Cavalier342 »

You can also use any instant messaging program/website which allows photo uploads to be shared on there, just get the image address and paste that here, I've mentioned it in the other thread about photobucket.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...