Let us know which features you'd like to see introduced to the forum
Forum rules: When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
#164235 by ilovedmymantas
Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:47 am
Please Admin,
remove the photobucket hosting from your useful links - It's no longer free and may be detrimental in encouraging new members to post pics.
No-one wants to pay for things if they don't have to :)

I now use postimage, It's very good.
I would have suggested this ,
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16209&p=163494&hilit=postimage#p163494,
as a quick guide.
However, having clicked the screengrab I see other (harmless adult ) content has been added.
- This doesn't happen when you're uploading or viewing uploaded images though, It just seems to be the screenshots that are affected :scratch
#164236 by Cavalier342
Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:47 am
You can also use any instant messaging program/website which allows photo uploads to be shared on there, just get the image address and paste that here, I've mentioned it in the other thread about photobucket.