request topic

Let us know which features you'd like to see introduced to the forum
Forum rules
When requesting assistance in the Forum Support/Suggestion Box areas of http://www.vauxhallcavalier.com, please ensure that you include details highlighting the device and browser that you are using to navigate your way around the forum e.g. 'HTC One M8, Android, Chrome, Landscape Mode' or 'Desktop PC, IE Edge' etc. Admins/mods will be able to respond to posts/queries with more accuracy and greater speed when supplied with this information.
cunningham

request topic

Post by cunningham »

can we have a section on the forum for reqeusting particular cav parts ? make all transactions at owners risk ie memebers cant blame the site as i know this was the issue for the for sale section or have a forsale section but you need to makie so many posts before you can sell something ie stop people coming on the forum just to sell stuff
FoxyCav

Re: request topic

Post by FoxyCav »

might be a possibility , i'll have a word with gaz about it, see what he thinks.
I hate it when people sign onto the site just to post for sale adverts, ive deleted one tonight. if we allowed that all we'd get is members signing up to flog stuff. At the moment the club is way too young to have one and to start getting into arguments over lost things etc. well you guys all know the reasons.

However maybe a section for members to source parts is a possibility. Thanks for the suggestion, will get back to you asap about it.

anita :mrgreen:
cunningham

Post by cunningham »

cheers Anita i have a shed full of spares i dont need im sure someone might need or want them
Cavyman_130

Post by Cavyman_130 »

does sound like a good idea, the club is still young but it would go down well i think, as long as its stated that the site wont take responsibility for every transaction made.
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Mk3 Cavalier Parts Wanted can be found here:

viewforum.php?f=37