Fargo

Share your thoughts with regard to TV shows and films
humbucker
Club Admin

Fargo

Post by humbucker »

Has anybody been watching the new series? Absolutely brilliant. And a Culkin dies early on. Nice.
Cavalier342

Re: Fargo

Post by Cavalier342 »

I caught one episode where there was a shootout at a diner somewhere snowy, and the guy shot this woman, thought she was dead, but she wasn't, she tried to attack him, he shot her again, and I think someone got out and drove off or something. That's all I can remember, was few weeks ago. :lol: Don't really know what to make of it, I guess you have to watch it from the beginning to get to grips with it.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...
humbucker
Club Admin

Post by humbucker »

Yes, that's it. I think that was the first episode of the series. Each series is self-contained (completely different cast and storylines), so you don't really need to see the last one to know what's going on. The TV series is based on the film of the same name. Utterly brilliant. Go, catch up!
Cavalier342

Post by Cavalier342 »

It's on Freeview so I can always catch it on there if I feel like it. I'm more of a 24/NCIS kind of fan.
Previous:
China Blue 1989 Vauxhall Cavalier L 18SV
Kings Blue 1992 Vauxhall Cavalier LSi Auto C18NZ
Smoke Grey 1994 Vauxhall Cavalier V6 C25XE

Am I a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? Well that depends on how much I've had to drink...