sri strutbrace

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's brakes and suspension here
finty10

sri strutbrace

Post by finty10 »

im looking to buy a nice strutbrace 4 my sri but i dont want an adjustable one is there any sites i can look
HAIRIBO

Re: sri strutbrace

Post by HAIRIBO »

The adjustible ones are handy cos you can take them off with out having to unbolt it all. Good on a V6 so you can get at the rear. Demon tweaks do a load of braces. I used to love my old red Sparco Fixed brace. But having the v6 I needed something to give easy access to the back.

New adjustableImage

Old one peiceImage
C30XE
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

I've got a Sparco one (the red one) it's excellent. cant recommend who sells one though as i got it off one of Gaz's mates. As hairibo said try demon tweeks, or if you dont want to sell your kidney for it, try a comapny who advertises in Total Vauxhall,
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Post by Envoy CDX »

FoxyCav wrote:I've got a Sparco one (the red one) it's excellent. cant recommend who sells one though as i got it off one of Gaz's mates. As hairibo said try demon tweeks, or if you dont want to sell your kidney for it, try a comapny who advertises in Total Vauxhall,
And part of your liver, 3 toes a pack of eggs and promises of sexual favours to the local bank manager.
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
finty10

Post by finty10 »

thaks lads