Post queries regarding Mk3 Cavalier general maintenance and servicing here
#162250 by T1BBST3R
Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:05 pm
Anyone know where to get the rubber indicator seals?

Also, the seal in the picture here needs replacing

Does anybody know where I can get one from? I'm assuming you can just tear it off and unbolt the rail it fixes to to put on a new one. I think it's glued in place.

Thanks in advance
#162253 by Robsey
Sat Apr 22, 2017 10:25 pm
The rubber seals between the sill and the doors are the following part numbers.

Sill Weather Strip Left = 90224973

Sill Weather Strip Right = 90224974

Prices are £35 and £40 respectively from Genuine Parts Search.

Check out the two links below. ... 8893,8889/

The strips are clipped on to a row of pins / pegs.
The pins / pegs look like the heads of flat-headed nails.
#162254 by T1BBST3R
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:14 pm
Excellent! Thanks Robsey, great site, as it's for the drivers side unless told otherwise I shall get the right hand strip because the other one is o.k.

#162255 by Robsey
Sat Apr 22, 2017 11:18 pm
You are most welcome
It was a total ball-ache trying to find those strips... took me ages.

Typical for how Vauxhall catalogue and categorise parts. :scratch

I shall point out that I am not on commission to either of the websites in those links. - ha ha. :no
It would be nice if I was.. :P

I am sure it is item 13 in the drawing / diagram. :geek:
#162258 by T1BBST3R
Sun Apr 23, 2017 10:03 am
Oh, didn't check that one, yes item 13 looks good. There used to be one with all the fitting diagrams called, I think, partsbase aswell, thats the only one I knew of but it isn't there anymore, most appreciated, will be book marking those sites for future use.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest