Prison Break Out at Robsey Gardens..Sad Update.

The place for you to chat about your pets. Post pictures of your prized pooch or your magnificent moggy here!

Moderator: Robsey

Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Re: Prison Break Out at Robsey Gardens..Sad Update.

Post by Envoy CDX »

Hello Bramble!

Hope you're all settling in well :)
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
jgwilliamson

Post by jgwilliamson »

Bramble's a real cutie and looks right at home :)

Cheers
John
3cav3

Post by 3cav3 »

I'm sorry too that I missed this post. Its nice to see though that you have a new arrival. Around 4 years ago I lost my Labrador Bethany, she used to go everywhere with me since she was 8 weeks old, so when she finally curled up to sleep for the last time at nearly 13 years old it left a big hole , so much so that its only recently that I've even been able to consider replacing her, sadly though other things that are going on, means that welcoming a new puppy into the house isn't really viable at the moment.
They really do become one of the family. For the last year of her life though it was like having a pensioner, I knew her time was close when she could no longer jump into the back of the van on her own, and most of the time she'd rather sleep by the fire than go for a walk.
I hope you have many happy years ahead of you with your new dog.
Robsey
Club Admin

Post by Robsey »

Thanks fella,
I think we are only three weeks into Bramble ownership, and the reality of a 'new' puppy has hit us hard.
Once a dog matures, you forget how mentally and physically tiring the puppy phase was.

All I can say is....'here we go again', and 'what on earth were we thinking'?

My wife and I have never considered the 'cost' of dog ownership.
We just bumble along. We will never be rich, but money isn't everything. My wife's happiness is far more important, and a companion whilst I am at work makes things less bleak for her.

That is what I tell myself anyway...