Look what Anitas bought.........

The place for you to chat about your pets. Post pictures of your prized pooch or your magnificent moggy here!

Moderator: Robsey

Gaz

Look what Anitas bought.........

Post by Gaz »

oh gawddddddddd

branny361

Re: Look what Anitas bought.........

Post by branny361 »

theres a load of food in work for these all over the place in little trays (like blue pellet stuff ) I get some for you if you like :lol:
now running a swedish vauxhall...

the old cav vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYC4wHjqAhw

the new saab vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-K5L6UDGFk
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Mark, dont even think about it :p These are my little cuties, i used to own fancy rats years ago and missed them so bought some from a rat breeder on the Wirral. Posh names are Aeris Smoke and Aeris Blue (or smoke and blue to me and you). lovely little squeakies they are :mrgreen:

3rd pic down is Gaz holding onto them, note the grubby black fingernails :lol: :lol: :lol:
branny361

Post by branny361 »

:lol: just a wind up anita,

a bloke in work is a right wierdo, he keeps spiders. hissing cockroaches , pythons, stick insects all manner of creepy crawlies so rats seem ok at least they have fur :lol:

what? grubby? oh, is he fitting your xe? :wave

the old cav vid

the new saab vid
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

haha no there grubby fingernails off his own Cav, i have to WAIT now so ive been told :lol: :lol:
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

branny361 wrote:what? grubby? oh, is he fitting your xe? :wave
Thats just my natural state, as for xe fitting, it might get it if its a good blue cav and passes its mot.
branny361

Post by branny361 »

:lol:

the old cav vid

the new saab vid
Squig

Post by Squig »

Damn you, Anita! Emma used to keep rats years ago, and now, because of this I might add, she wants some more!

:no
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

Look like friendly little criiters. Our Gerbils squirm to much if we pick them up.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Squig wrote:Damn you, Anita! Emma used to keep rats years ago, and now, because of this I might add, she wants some more!

:no
sorry huni, i want some more now as well :lol: Tell Em shes welcome to come and play with the ratties anytime she wants, that is until she gets her own :p :p

Paul, they are very very friendly, reason i love Rats so much is they DONT BITE and love human company as much as their own. :love :love
k1ngy

Post by k1ngy »

i had 2 white rats years ago one was named bob and the other marley, as a treat they would have half a mars bar each

in the end they died, marley died first and we think bob died of loneliness
loving cavaliers since 1978
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

awwwwwwwwwwww what cute names. yeah i had a ratty ages ago who pined for her mate. My sisters kid bought me a "friend" for it, and i ended up with 15 squeaky babies. Pet shop had sold the wrong sex to my sister and her kid :roll: Its not hard to tell the difference for gods sake.
i am a big softie and couldn't bear to sell them so i had them all in our spare attic room, in loads of cages. They do pine if they haven't got a mate, cos they are very sociable.
Sphinx

Post by Sphinx »

ive had 5 rats over the years and there great, id love some more but i thing a certain someone would shot me if i got any more pets, seeing as we have dogs, cats, 3 chinchillas and rabbits. oh and not to forget my horse....lol. the last rat i had i could get out of its cage, put it on my bed before i went to school and when i came back from school it would be fast asleep on my pillow, no poo anywhere. i watched that rat get off my bed and go into its cage to do its business. will have to come up to yours foxy when ive finished uni for easter at the end for this month, if thats ok with you.......
Live Hard, Die Fast & Leave A Nasty Corpse!

FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

awww, how sweet Em. I've had rats on and off for years, love them to bits. they are soooo intelligent and loving.Your ratty sounded very sweet and cool, what a little star.
the boys are settling in fine, and are exploring everything :roll: I really have missed having them , though they looked slightly miffed last night that i had re-arranged their cage cos it was being cleaned out :lol: .
I'm off to my first show on Saturday, then another one in Birmingham beginning of April, cant wait. Oh and Gaz told me NOT to buy ratties but i did what i normally do and ignored him :lol: :lol:

I've also got a couple of rescue ones coming beginning of April, gonna be a busy time, and i'd love to see you at Easter hun. Be prepared for all the animals though :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Sphinx

Post by Sphinx »

not to keen on male rats, they tend to be stinky. well more so then the females. i finish uni on the 27th of march and im off for about 3 weeks, so if ur willing to put us up we can come down for a weekend or something........ we love animals so that wont be a problem, like i said between us we have 2 dogs, 3 cats 3 chinchillas, 3 rabbits, 2 snakes 4 baby chameleons and a horse, so animals really isn't a problem. oh an some fish, its a total madhouse. :lol: :lol:
Live Hard, Die Fast & Leave A Nasty Corpse!

HAIRIBO

Post by HAIRIBO »

Very cute never seen the blue ones before. I used to have a cream hooded called 'Lucy', and black hooded called 'Betty'.

Now I have 5 called Rubby, Jasmin, Fifi,Harry,and Dusty. All girls.

cream, Brown(Wild looking), Ginger hooded, Black hooded, and Black(Wild looking)

My two Jack Russel puoppies, Charlie and Koopa want to eat them lol.
C30XE
Squig

Post by Squig »

I warn you all...
If emma gets rats then I will view them as free cat food.

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

there Russian Blue Dave, totally gorgeous, i'm getting some rescue ones soon which are agouti *the wild rat looking colour) Hooded boys. I like the Bucks more because they tend to be more dozey and lazy (nowt new there then :lol: ) than the Does. My old lads used to curl up and fall asleep on my knee it was so cute.
Squig you'll have me to answer to if you go anywhere near any ratties :fight :fight.

breeze is fascinated by them as well but shes barred to her bed while they are about
Squig

Post by Squig »

FoxyCav wrote:Squig you'll have me to answer to if you go anywhere near any ratties :fight :fight.
I won't... I'll just teach Poppy to open the cage and the cats will eat them! Hahahahaha!
:twisted:

FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

if theyre anything like our cats they tend to sit mesmerised by them, dont do nowt just stare lmfao :lol:
Theyre that Bolshy and cheeky, it wouldnt surprise me if i found the cat in the cage one day locked in :lol: :lol:
Sorry i've lost it now, cant stop laughing cos i keep imagining the cat in the cage :lol: :lol: