hehehe........More fuzzies arrive

The place for you to chat about your pets. Post pictures of your prized pooch or your magnificent moggy here!

Moderator: Robsey

FoxyCav

hehehe........More fuzzies arrive

Post by FoxyCav »

Just for Em here's the 2 new little terrors i've got, both rescues who are not used to being handled, slow process this is gonna be as they are both 4 months old and not used to humans.

Alice aka miss bossy boots. she is currently being bribed with yoghurt drops :lol:

Esme (the quiet one)

These are black hooded Dumbo does (girls). Picked up Saturday , but i'm already making progress with them :mrgreen:
Envoy CDX
Club Admin

Re: hehehe........More fuzzies arrive

Post by Envoy CDX »

good for you :)
Hope your having fun with your new pets :)
Check the Rules!

Raw 8v Power! - Bad Cav, Naughty Cav... Cav want's to do 90!

The How2 Index
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Aww thanks babe, yeah i'm loving them, more to follow as well hehe :lol:

Just had an exciting hour when Esme decided to escape from the cage and go play hide and seek, no matter how much coaxing the little madam wouldnt come back to me.
Had a think about what to do
Plan A) get miss bossy boots out the cage AGAIN and see if Esme would come to her. But decided against in case i ended up with 2 escapees :roll: :roll:
Plan B) got Smoke out of his cage, and horny Esme decided to come trotting over bold as brass to sniff him.yipppeeeeeeeee success. Smoke was NOT amused he didnt get to hump her though, so i let him torment her on the top of her cage, naughty girl that she was. He got loads of snuggles and yoghurt drops for being a big sex symbol and Esme sulked in her cage :lol: :lol: :lol:
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

They are very sweet.!
Sphinx

Post by Sphinx »

OMG! there so cute, i wants some. are you planning to breed from them or just keep them apart. will have to come down soon as i get some money on the 6th. Im getting a new pet soon, a mexican red legged tarantula, much to squigs disappointment as he hates anything with more than 4 legs. :roll:
Live Hard, Die Fast & Leave A Nasty Corpse!

FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Nah not breeding the rescues Em, dont no any of their history. A tarantula :shock: , ok now im scared, dont they bite?

have just received these pics from one of the breeders i'm getting some more babies off. These are my 2 cuties, everyone say awwwwwwwww

Agouti Rex Dumbo Buck

Topaz Dumbo Buck
Squig

Post by Squig »

They're not scouse names, surely... ;)
She's not keeping a bloody spider in this house, I tells you! Yes they bite and she wants one that's reputed to be aggressive...
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
dave's.veccy

Post by dave's.veccy »

Awww lol

I've a pair of hamsters here
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

Squig wrote:They're not scouse names, surely... ;)
She's not keeping a bloody spider in this house, I tells you! Yes they bite and she wants one that's reputed to be aggressive...
lol they are the colour and fur type and ear type hun, not their actual names :lol: I should have 10 in total by end of April, and THATS it for a while, famous last words :lol:

Dave i used to have hamsters but got fed up of the chunks of hand they kept taking when trying to tame them. I think rats get very attached to their owners thats why i love them soooo much. Well ive just spent a whole day out (yesterday) at World Rat Day show event in Birmingham with 2 friends (both rat mad as well) so i think i must be nuts about them :lol:
Gaz

Post by Gaz »

FoxyCav wrote: Well ive just spent a whole day out (yesterday) at World Rat Day show event in Birmingham with 2 friends (both rat mad as well) so i think i must be nuts about them :lol:
I got to look after her mum and walk the dog.
FoxyCav

Post by FoxyCav »

and thats why i love you :love :love :ass
Squig

Post by Squig »

awwwwwww.....

:sick
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome