I trained my dog to high 5... so what I trained my fish...

The place for you to chat about your pets. Post pictures of your prized pooch or your magnificent moggy here!

Moderator: Robsey

Squig

I trained my dog to high 5... so what I trained my fish...

Post by Squig »

Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome
Robsey
Club Admin

Re: I trained my dog to high 5... so what I trained my fish...

Post by Robsey »

Cool !! :cool

I can't even get my dogs to understand English - They only fart and barf. :wall

Now then, I wonder if I can train my goldfish to roll over and let me tickle their tummies ?
jacko-lah

Post by jacko-lah »

Robsey wrote:Cool !! :cool

I can't even get my dogs to understand English - They only fart and barf. :wall

Now then, I wonder if I can train my goldfish to roll over and let me tickle their tummies ?

Our cavalier (the dog called Alfie, not the car called Blue) like to roll in fish.

No honestly.

I take him to the beach most Saturday mornings and he usually finds some dead sea creature to roll in.
Greig Sri

Post by Greig Sri »

When I was on holiday a few years back. I was at the sea life center near Paris. In there was a huge tank with sting rays about 2 or 3 feet wide. If you stood at the edge of the tank the fish would come up to you and stick out a 'wing'. Thay were wanting stroked just like a dog would. If you stoped stroking it it would start flapping about till you took notice of it again. So I think that video of the fish, it just doing the same. Wanting anyone to stroke it and not trained in any way.

Greig
1993 Cavalier SRi C20XE (off road till better weather comes)
Astra SRi XP 150 estate 1.9 (the run around)
Squig

Post by Squig »

Greig Sri wrote:When I was on holiday a few years back. I was at the sea life center near Paris. In there was a huge tank with sting rays about 2 or 3 feet wide. If you stood at the edge of the tank the fish would come up to you and stick out a 'wing'. Thay were wanting stroked just like a dog would. If you stoped stroking it it would start flapping about till you took notice of it again. So I think that video of the fish, it just doing the same. Wanting anyone to stroke it and not trained in any way.

Greig
You doubt the Chan! shame on you! :lol:
Elwood Blues: "Our Lady of Blessed Acceleration, don't fail me now!"

Gaz loses sleep for my car and helps me with parts at ungodly hours of the day. Awesome