Fog lamp changes at "Facelift"?

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's bodywork and interior (welding, body kits, seats, upholstery etc.) here
Cavalier-C20LET

Re: Fog lamp changes at "Facelift"?

Post by Cavalier-C20LET »

Did you get sorted bud? spotted two in a boys garage the otherday when i was up. facelift ones. im sure he will sell both.
Telegram Sam

Post by Telegram Sam »

Tks for the continued interest. The [pre-facelift?] unit from your eBay man is still on my back seat awaiting a time slot in the workshop while I bite my fingernails. I'll yell if it doesn't fit.
Not that it affects fog lamps but I'd have thought that any motor, Cav or whatever, in Lewis would have a .. of a problem with rust. Wonder what solutions the locals use.
'91 H-reg SRi "130" manual hatch 8-valve non cat with mods
Cavalier-C20LET

Post by Cavalier-C20LET »

is that ment to be a dig or what? i dont see what me or the foglights being in lewis has to do with anything,

im glad you have one, i thought i would offer as i seen them, ill make sure not to try and help you out next time tho dont worry no more (continued) interest

and rust , theres a thing called waxoyl mate, you never heard of it?

rust is an issue no matter where you live, just because this is an island doesnt mean cars up here all all rusty and fudgery, ive seen cars ben up here years that are better than cars from central uk

its a matter of how you look after them.