Anyone got some pictures of SRi boot badges?

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's bodywork and interior (welding, body kits, seats, upholstery etc.) here
Colorado

Anyone got some pictures of SRi boot badges?

Post by Colorado »

Does anyone have any pictures of the badges on a prefacelift SRi boot spoiler. I am thinking about having some made up just Vauxhall Cavalier to go with the boot spoiler i am planning
andysri

Re: Anyone got some pictures of SRi boot badges?

Post by andysri »

do you still need these pics? if so i can take some pics of my sri and email them to you. mine has no plastic badge just 'vauxhall cavalier sri' in the vinyl type print on the bootlid.

is this any help?
cars to date
Nova 1.0, omega 2.0 16v manual, carlton diplomat, cavailer GL 2.0i, omega 2.0 16v auto, nova 1.2.
Current car, blue cavalier 2.0 sri 8v, Red cav sri 8v now stripped+gone vx4/90 arrived!

complete cav sri interior up for grabs
Colorado

Post by Colorado »

Thats great thanks. I just need a good pattern for getting a set of vynil ones made up.
andysri

Post by andysri »

have you got an email address i can send these to? i have got a few pics of different cars for you to pick from
cars to date
Nova 1.0, omega 2.0 16v manual, carlton diplomat, cavailer GL 2.0i, omega 2.0 16v auto, nova 1.2.
Current car, blue cavalier 2.0 sri 8v, Red cav sri 8v now stripped+gone vx4/90 arrived!

complete cav sri interior up for grabs