SRI Sideskirts/Boot spoiler onto a CDX V6

Post queries regarding your Mk3 Cavalier's bodywork and interior (welding, body kits, seats, upholstery etc.) here
GP123

SRI Sideskirts/Boot spoiler onto a CDX V6

Post by GP123 »

Hi all,

First of sorry if this has been done to death but i cant really see anything useful regarding installing the sideskirts etc.

Looking at doing the SRI trim look for my CDX Cav :) . In terms of putting the SRI sideskirts onto the car what part numbers do i need for clips and qtys if anyone else has done it before? I have done a search on the site etc but cant find a clear answer on the part numbers.

Also got the SRI/GSI boot spoiler but i assume it needs bonded on as theres a bracket on it with threads as if its to be bolted on from the top with nuts which i do not have holes for on top of the boot lid lol and do not fancy making them either..

Thanks for all help lads! :thumb
iangsi
Club Admin

Re: SRI Sideskirts/Boot spoiler onto a CDX V6

Post by iangsi »

I don't know what part numbers you need but the boot spoiler is bolted across the back part using the little 6mm studs you mentioned & stuck down across the front edge using double sided adhesive tape from the factory , so you will have to drill some holes in your boot lid or try & remove the studs somehow & just stick it all down.
GP123

Post by GP123 »

thanks for the reply. Yeah the studs are removable as they are on a bracket/plate which just clips onto it.
Tobias_CDX

Post by Tobias_CDX »

For the side skirts you will also have to drill holes into the sills and install set rivets for the clips.